Wednesday 16 March 2011

Vampire Diaries

I love Vampire Diaries because it is full of action, romance and drama, my favourite genres. I got into watching Vampire Diaries after I watched the film Twilight. Also because my friend told me about it and said that it was ‘Brill’. It’s about a teenage girl named Elena and how her boyfriend Stephan is a Vampire and so is his brother Damon. To make thing more complicated for Elena, Damon falls in love with her. At first it was because she looks exactly like their old ex love Katherine who is also a vampire. The vampire that turned Stephan and Damon many years ago. Katherine was believed to have been burn in a church over hundred years earlier. The truth comes out that actually Katherine had faked her own death and was actually alive. Due to her bad behaviour and selfishness Damon fell out of love with Katherine and fell in love with Elena for her kindness that brings out his humanity that he thought he had lost years ago when he turned into a vampire. Stephan is the good natured brother who cares deeply for the people around him, even his brother who kills people without feeling any remorse.
What complicates the story even more is that Elena finds out that she is Katherine’s doppelganger. A doppelganger is someone who looks exactly the same, it doesn’t mean they have the same personality though. This puts Elena in danger as the original vampire Klaus needs a doppelganger to break the curse of the vampire. This curse means vampires cannot go out in daylight. (Stephan and Damon can go out in daylight as they have special rings that protect them in sunlight). To break the curse Klaus must kill Elena, so Stephan and Damon are trying to protect her from Klaus finding out about her. The series is very addictive and I cannot wait to find out if Stephan and Damon are strong enough to protect Elena from a very powerful original vampire. I will have to keep watching the series to find out.

3 comments:

  1. I like it because its very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan I love what you have written and I think that I might watch the vampire diary's it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you do watch it! and thanks your comments.
    ;]

    ReplyDelete