Sunday 27 March 2011

100wc wk4 Supriya


The music seemed to come from inside the little door. I didn’t know who was playing it. I tiptoed out of my bed to listen. The music was wonderful. It made me feel as though I was in paradise. It seemed to me that the person was playing a violin. Suddenly, the music stopped, I thought it was just pausing so I waited for it to carry on. But there was no response. I opened the brown, wooden door. There was something glowing and sparkling. I saw something move, and then it vanished. It was never seen or heard again…

4 comments:

  1. Mrs Spooner - Galley Hill28 March 2011 at 22:53

    Wow Supriya - I wonder what happened to the music! How strange that it just stopped. You have used some lovely description I especially like glowing and sparkling. Maybe next time you could use some different sentence openers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Mrs Spooner. I will try to use different openers next time to make my sentences vary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it so much. Where did the sound go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It disappeared but I can't tell you where it went.;)

    ReplyDelete