Thursday 17 March 2011

100 word challenge - Danielle and Jessica

As I looked at my glass of water, I saw a shining star it shined like the sun it moved like the waves. As I drank my water i got taken to an magic place, this place was shiny and was very glittery. I was scared, this was the place were my Mums family was born it was bringing me back to 1970's, people was wearing very weird clothes they looked very poor this was the part were I was getting scared one way I looked was a bull fighter the other way I looked was fish sellers were to go was the question all I wanted to do is go home. I was getting asked loads of question but I did not understand there language i was very confused. What to do what to say were to go. When I had another drink of this water I was took home to my bed fast asleep i must have been dreaming. My glass of water was there next to my bed empty it was now time for school. I told my mum what i had been up to over the night, she said I was a silly boy and I was just dreaming. By Danielle + Jessica.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea girls - what wonderful imaginations! I especially like how your beginning and ending are linked through your description of the glass by the bed. Next time, remember to include the full prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle and Jessica18 March 2011 at 09:03

    Thank you Mrs Irvin:)

    ReplyDelete