Thursday 17 March 2011

100 word challenge - Patrick and Owen

The crystal water was so clear I could see the bottom of the dark gloomy lake. I walked closer to the shore. I took a closer look at what was lurking at the bottom of the murderous lake. All of a sudden, a crocodile leaped rapidly out of the glistening water . It had rough green slimy scales. I began to creep, down the shore; I
a strange noise - it was a howl . The moon shone out in the dark, but clear, sky. The wind whistled in my face; I heard a rustle in thick bushes. What was going on?

6 comments:

  1. It was really good.
    Good use of description.
    Great

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very mysterious 100 words boys! I love how you have built up the atmosphere with your choice of words and finished on a question to leave your reader wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mrs.Irvin - this is a super post to read boys. I'm so glad you joined in 100WC. Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful comments I'll keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill keep the work up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up boys like the adjectives

    ReplyDelete