Saturday 19 March 2011

My favourite book, Supriya

One of my favourite books are A Series of Unfortunate Events. It's not actually one book, there are lots of different series, 1-13. I have not finished all the books yet, but I think they are really good.

The books are about three siblings named Violet, Klaus, Sunny. They were at the beach whan thay recieve terrible news from their friend Mr Poe that their father and mother had died in a fire. Count Olaf was a mean man who pretended to be the siblings relative so Mr Poe hands them over to him. The three siblings had a massive fortune and Count Olaf was planning to kill them for the fortune.

Each book is about the different people who looks after them and how Count Olaf follows. I really like these books and I can not wait till I read the last one.
Whats your favourite book??

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read all of the 'Unfortunate Events' books either yet but they are fantastic stories Supriya.

    One of my favourite books at the moment is 'I Shall Wear Midnight'. It's the latest Terry Pratchett book for younger readers and it's about the adventures of a young witch called Tiffany. She is helped out (whether she likes it or not) by the Nac Mac Feegles who always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have introduced me to a new reading experience I think Supriya. I shall go & seek them out!

    ReplyDelete