Thursday 24 March 2011

homework 100 word

I was on a walk with my father when we came to a dead end. We heard a whip a noise of a elephant crying. We got closer to the forest. The needle was inches away from, the small elephant. The captain was closer to the elephant, I asked my father what they was doing, my father reipled, “ I think the elephant got let out of its cage and went to the rich land , it were treifying to look at. The captain dropped a box other the elephant,he walked over to the elephant and took the box of and got the needle I fell to the floor crying, my father ran up to the captain and grabbed the gun and shot him in the head. We took the elephant back to the zoo and now every year we visited him my father was now a hero.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness - such drama Danielle! Many thanks for joining the 100WC. Just a quick comment - where was the waterfall?!

    ReplyDelete