Thursday 17 March 2011

100 word challenge - Annabel

I was almost there. It was only 10 minutes away; I could see it but only just. Finally, I was there - at the ocean. No one was looking. Maybe, just maybe, I could do it. I had all the time in the world (apart from the fact that I had to be home by for tea). Should I do it no, yes, no, yes – yes! I would do it I would say the words...The crystal water was so clear you could see the bottom of the ocean floor covered in Jelly fish. It was time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued Annabel! What on earth were they there for? Your use of short sentences really helps to build up the suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my work Mrs Irvin I really appreciate it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could almost hear your breathlessness Annabel. Not sure about tea at 12 but thank you so much for joining the 100WC!

    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete