Monday 21 March 2011

Megan.F's 100WC

I was upset mum told me that we were moving, I didn't want to move I had loads of friends hear . I thought to myself that I should go to waterfall one more time before I go. It was my favorite place to go as a child . As I was walking a tear trickled down my face and I fell to my knees but as I did I saw the elephant, it looked like he was having a bath, I couldn't move but i didn't know why was it because I was to scared that it mite charge at me or was it because it was beautifully amazing? I slowly moved backwards hoping that it wouldn't see me then i ran home and told my mum what I saw but she didn't believe me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised she didn't believe you Megan! I don't suppose you wanted to move after that wonderful experience! You set the mood of sadness really well with your choice of words! Thank you for joining 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was amazing that you didn't know if you were scared or just amazed well done.

    ReplyDelete