Thursday 17 March 2011

100 word challenge - Megan F

As I looked over the beautiful Irish lake, in the the corner of my eye I spotted something dark and mysterious. I felt a pull underneath my skin and went closer. I saw it again. I ran. It was gone.
I went back and I looked in. The crystal water was so clear I could see the bottom of it and saw the fish darting around; it was like magic. Suddenly, something pushed me in and I fell in. It was magic that I could breathe! I swam down some more and I was following the fish. It was there the figure helped me.

2 comments:

  1. Megan this is wonderful! Such a great complete piece. Of course you have left a cliff hanger ending so....! I hope we see you next week 100WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Yes hopefully you will see me next week :D

    ReplyDelete