Sunday 27 March 2011

100 WC by megan.f.

My family and I were sat in the front room talking about our day, when we heard the most magnificent sound. It was like we were in heaven. The music seemed to be coming from next door; we decided to investigate and go next door to ask our neighbour about the sound. She said that she had heard the same sound as us but thought it was coming from our house. This intreged us all and we all wanted to know where the sound came from. We followed the sound to the end of the garden wall where we discovered a crack which was hollow inside. My dad went and got his hammer from the garden shed and knocked a bigger hole in the wall. We all stood watching as the sound got louder and louder. Eventually my dad pulled out of the hole time capsule. My dad took it to the house and placed it on the kitchen table. All the faces where staring at the capsule in amazement when eventually my mum opened it. Inside was very old toys and clothes. These looked like they were very old and toys that were made by hand. Also inside was a beautiful music box, this was what was making the amazing sound.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely story with some really descriptive words Megan. The only problem is that it is much more than 100 Words! I know it is difficult to get all you want to say in so few words but that is the challenge! Have another go next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good punctuation!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, for your coments on my work.

    I will be working, how many words I put in my 100WC.

    ReplyDelete