Wednesday 30 March 2011

Day out at Pleasure Beach

I can remember the first time my mum took us to the Pleasure Beach it was during the Summer holidays last year. I couldn't believe how big it was and all the rides looked very exciting. The music seemed to come from lots of different rides. I was very excited to go on the Avalanche it was a fast and very quick ride, I enjoyed it that much we went on it three times. The scariest ride was the Big one pepsi max. I went on with my mum and remember sitting in the carriage, my mum said "hold on tight" as we were traveling up then it suddenly turned quickly lots of people screaming, all I can remember is gripping on the bar for my life, when it had finished I was still holding onto the bar, when we were told it had finished, my legs were shaking and when I saw the exit I darted down the stairs in no time. I can say I experienced it but am sure it will be quite some time before I go on again. callum

1 comment:

  1. Callum you are so much braver than me! The only thing I go on that moves at the fair is 'hook a duck'! (they are swimming in the water so moving!) ;)

    ReplyDelete