Thursday 17 March 2011

1oo word challenge supriya

I was aching badly all over but I knew that I had to keep on moving. There was something in the clearing. It was a beautiful, gleaming river and it felt so magical. I felt as though no one was following me anymore.
There were all kinds of fish: tiny, tall, big and small. It was so mysterious but I felt as though a giant weight had been lifted out of my body. The crystal water was so clear that I could see the bottom of the delightful river. I didn't get it, was this a weird or wonderful dream?

3 comments:

  1. This is a great piece of writing Supriya. I love the atmosphere you have created. I do hope you will write for the 100WC next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic piece of writing Supriya. The opening sentence really drew me in as a reader and I can't stop wondering what has happened!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments and I hope I will be able to do one next week.

    ReplyDelete