Wednesday 23 March 2011

callum's 100wc

I was tricked into going into an haunted house,while on the view of it, the outside of the house looked normal but slightly strange. Before I could even touch the door handle the door darted open! and suddenly the path behind me started to disappear,this place is spooky I thought to myself. I realised this is a candy house! the chairs are made of chocolate,the windows are stripy candy canes and what looks like sugared glass panes. The fridge is actually made of ice cream! I went upstairs after eating some chair,window and some fridge LOL. I went into a bedroom and the clear plastic water bed,was filled with fizzy orange pop and had a giant straw sticking out between two selection box pillows,it also had a candy floss blanket. Oh I was in heaven I thought to myself or was it just a fantastic dream!

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sounding place and a wonderful description Callum. I love the sound of 'sugared glass panes' and a 'candy floss blanket.'

    Next week have a look carefully at the prompt before writing your post. If you write one that matches the prompt I can link it up to the 100 word challenge site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is great Callum i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing I loved how you used a haunted house as youre setting great work callum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work Callum that would be my dream too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good Callum!! =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a such a fun piece Callum. I'm looking forward to you joining the 100WC next week when you have read the prompt.

    ReplyDelete