Friday 25 March 2011

patrick's 100 wc

I crept slowly to what the strange water noise was, I peeked through the bushes and saw a baby Elephant just sat there like a rock not moving. Water bellowed down on its back it looked very upset like it had been separated so I decided to tip toe towards it (cautiously) but all of a sudden it started to charge. I hesitated but then burst into a sprint. It thumped after me, I ran into the bushes, hoping that I would lose it. Consequently I tripped over a vine, like it was grabbing me. What should I do?

1 comment:

  1. I really like you response to this prompt Patrick. I can see that you thought carefully about the most appropriate words to use.


    Unfortunately, the 100 word challenge has closed now for this week. Make sure you get it done earlier next time if you want to be entered.

    ReplyDelete