Thursday 17 March 2011

100 word challenge - Cavan

The crystal water was so clear I could see the bottom of the deep and damp blue lake, you could see the crocodiles right down into the lake waiting for its next victim. The crocs red eyes shone through out the lake and his shiny green scales made the crocodile so enormous. As I walked back home the crocodile what I saw in the lake jumped onto the shore, looking fearsome than ever. The crocs jaws snaped and looked thirsty for human flesh. its mouth driped with water I was realy scared! I ran back home the croc chased me, two minutes later I reach the door steps of my house knowone was home. I watched as the agressive crocodile walked back into the deep blue lake from my bedroom window, he know that he'll get me some day.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Cavan, what a chilling ending! I was really impressed with the ambitious vocabulary you have used and your description enabled me to picture the crocodile wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it was gruesme I liked the 'thirsty for human flesh' Cavan! It was certainly more blood thirsty than I imagined when I set the prompt but well done. See you next week at 100 WC!
    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked when you said waiting for his next victim.well done

    ReplyDelete