Monday 21 March 2011

Supriya 100 word challenge Wk3

I moved through the brown sand. I was hungry and thirsty but no one was around. Trees and plants were painted before me, but nothing to live on. There was a black spot, I could see life. There was something moving, it was an animal. There was a waterfall and the unknown animal was sitting under it. As I shuffled forwards I could see what it was, it was a beautiful, grey elephant. I trudged towards the pure water. The elephant watched, I could see home. My heart was beating; I was filled with power… My life was restored again!

4 comments:

  1. Well done for being the first in our class to complete the challenge this week Supriya!

    What an intriguing post it is. I really like the part where you said 'trees and plants were painted before me'. I am also impressed that you have used a range of powerful verbs in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved 'shuffled' & 'trudged' Supriya. They really helped me set the mood for this great piece. Thank you for joining 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Supriya

    I love this. It is so full of life and energy. You capture the life-giving properties of the elephant and the water so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments.
    I really like doing the 100wc,
    it is really fun to do.

    ReplyDelete