Thursday 17 March 2011

100 word challenge - Elane

As I stood in the warm flowing river, I could hear the small birds sing. I could feel the smooth rocks beneath my aching feet. I had walked for miles just to get to this place. This was where my motherer was murdered. This was where my life changed forever. The crystal water was so clear I could see the bottom of the stony rivers floor. That was where my mother was found lying dead. She was found with a stone in her hand. No one Knew why she had it. Wait,is that glowing over there? Yes, it is! Wait this is the stone that my mother held when she was found! Hey, what was that noise? Who's there? Please don't hurt me. Ahh!

3 comments:

  1. Megan and Elane17 March 2011 at 14:12

    I love your work it is really interesting and i like the way you end on a cliff hanger. well done Elane;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really poignant piece Elane. Very well done!I do hope you will join 100 WC next week too!

    ReplyDelete