Wednesday 23 March 2011

Mollie.T -100 Word Challenge Wk 3

I was walking deep into a hot dessert, searching for some cool water, when I heard the sound of a person singing and water splashing against the floor.

I peered around the corner and saw a beautiful baby elephant being washed by her mother. She was led under a small water fall. The scene was beautiful, as the sun set down, behind the trees, and the water cascading down the flower ramp.

My mouth watered as drips of water fell from the elephants tummy. I walked over and slowly lead in the water. It was very refreshing. COOL WATER.

2 comments:

  1. Well done for getting a link to 100WC Mollie. I love the way you described the elephant lying down & the coolness of the water! Thank you for joining in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post Mollie. I really like some of your word choices, such as 'cascading' and 'peered'. Using words like these really help create a clear picture for your reader :)

    ReplyDelete