Thursday 24 March 2011

Kieran's 100wc

I was laughing my socks off! The elephant was getting a shower! That was something you do NOT see every day! Was this a joke? Aah, this was a good day. I took out my phone and recorded it, I had to show my friends. Then, suddenly, Peanut (the elephant) got really scared and ran away. I ran after her as fast as I could, but she was gone. Two days later, I looked at the video and saw a black figure wave at her! It was a ghost! I went back there with my mum and dad and they thought I was crazy. Maybe they were right. Then I found a hook on the floor, this was very frightening!

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting take on this picture prompt Kieran! I like your use of a rhetorical question and brackets to add additional information. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crumbs - this interesting piece had a great twist to it Kieran. You do realise that you will have to write the rest now don't you! ;)
    Many thanks for linking to the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete