Wednesday 23 March 2011

100 word challenge - Meghan

I was exploring threw the forest when I stumbled across something very unsuspecting. It was a African elephant having a refreshing shower under the wonderful waterfall. I stayed there and watched it for almost an hour. Then I diseded to go but when I got up the elephant spotted me and I started to run. It ran after me. My heart was pumping when suddenly, I fell but the elephant stopped to. It looked at me with its brown beady eyes and picked me up and put me on his hairy back. It felt like I was dreaming but I pinched myself and I wasn't.

2 comments:

  1. What a great story for 100WC Meghan! It is really descriptive with stumbled, unsuspecting & refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful post Meghan! I really like you description of the elephant.

    ReplyDelete