Monday 21 March 2011

100 word challenge Rachel

As I was exploring in the jungle, I found this enormous elephant having a lovely shower. It was such a stunning thing to see from a far. It was about 50c and I was sweating like a pig but I couldn't let it smell me or it would charge at me. I waited day and night just for the elephant to move but it didn't move a muscle and it didn't need to because another elephant brought him food. I was running out of options but really needed to know what was in the deep, dark cave.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Rachel Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have posed a bit of a mystery there Rachel! Many thanks for linking up with the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jfb57 and Megan.f

    ReplyDelete
  4. No No Rachel Thank you for giving the 100WC a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rachel I love your work I love the way that you've used enormous to describe the elephant!

    Well done Rachel

    ReplyDelete