Tuesday 22 March 2011

100 Words Challenge !!!!!

The crystal water was so clear you could see the bottom of the ocean it looked like tap water !! As we sailed on the glass bottom boat you could see all the fishes below there was flashes of bright colour swimming by that reminded me of a summers day rainbow. The sky above was pale blue and the clouds reminded me of cotton wool balls. The coral reef looked like coloured rocks they were so beautiful i couldn't take my eyes off them. As we sailed home the sun set low and it looked like the sun was on fire. By Mollie.S

2 comments:

  1. Mollie this is great! Thank you for writing for the 100WC. I do hope you write next week & link before the link closes on Thursday so that other classes can share your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the descriptive writing you have used in this post Mollie. I especially like 'flashes of bright colour swimming by that reminded me of a summers day rainbow' - you have painted a beautiful picture with your words!

    ReplyDelete