Thursday 24 March 2011

Cavan 100 word challenge Week 3

As I watched the elephant having fun in the sparkling water, some water rapidly shot up into my eye,you could know that the baby elephant was having fun just by looking at it and its mouth stayed open all the time .The baby elephants cheesy grin shone out by a mile ,it was running around everywhere and rolling in and out of the puddles you could see the amount of joy that was on his mind and face. Loads of water came out out of its trunk and then the baby elephant jumped up and landed on its bum and with a bang the puddle of water went into the air and landed and my new clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant story Cavan! I can see that you looked carefully at the picture before you wrote this. Thank you so much for joining the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post Cavan. Your choice of words help create a wonderful image. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete