Saturday 26 March 2011

100 WC

The music seemed to come from a dark dirty house. The music was so loud nobody could hear a thing. Houses were shaking, windows were breaking, as the music was getting out of control. I walked upto the shaking house, my hands felt like they were going to fall off from the shaking. Nobody could see the person who was playing the terrible music. As I knoked on the door, my heart felt like it was in my mouth. The door slowly opened, no one was there. I took one step inside. Who lived in this horrible house?

2 comments:

  1. Well done for being the first to submit your entry this week Owen! You've definitely set the bar high with this wonderful piece of writing. I really like the way you have built up the tension by varying your sentence length and portraying the characters feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh - you have set me wondering Owen! Really good suspense being built here. Thank you for joining the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete