Friday 1 April 2011

Reece and Patrick's 100 WC wk5

I was enjoying the tropical rain forest, until the ridiculous human beings with silly hats on, came and took me to this dump hole. So now, everyone that passes by will have their legs struck from their bodies to my head; it looks quite fancy actually. But sooner or later I will start to reek and the people who visit will complain about the preposterous stench, and that will get me shifted back to the glorious place I used to live in.
Here's someone now - no I cant do it they're two young boys I don't want to be that harsh.
All I want is my home!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have looked at this from a different perspective and written from the pot's point of view! It is rather gruesome but I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete