Friday 1 April 2011

Mollie.T -100 Word Challenge WK 4

My heart raced I could see a tent not so far away. It seemed to sway gently in the wind. I could hear soft music. It seemed to be coming from a tall, old, rotten mansion opposite our house. Bats and birds flew out the hole in the roof. And the floor boards creaked that loud, you could hear it clear from the kitchen in my house with the T.V on full blast.

I decided to go and investigate the tent. BAAAAAAM the tent shot into the air someone fell out I ran. It was the man who lived in the mansion ...

2 comments:

  1. Well done Mollie! I really enjoyed reading your work. I love the way at the start when you put, my heart raced I could see the tent so far away. I think that you should get some house points for your work!

    Well done Mollie Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a mystery Mollie. I do hope you will have a go at 100WC next week & hopefully be able to link up.

    ReplyDelete