Friday 1 April 2011

100wc wk5 supriya

I walked through the damp, humid forest. I couldn't see properly. The screaming seemed to get louder and louder. My heart was beating faster. I made sure that I stayed silent. It looked like a pot and legs. I must be dreaming I thought and pinched myself. No it wasn't a dream. The mighty legs were moving vigorously. The face on the pot like head was crying. Suddenly, it froze. Where ever I moved, the eyes followed. I knew that I couldn't stay here any longer. I ran, I ran faster than I had in my whole life. I didn't turn back. The screaming was catching up with me. Where could I go...?

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Supriya! You built the tension really well & described the pot & it's terror fantastically! Thank you for writing for the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Supriya, like the work and the way you built up the tension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Supriya your work is outstanding! I like the way that you said "I must be dreaming, I pinched myself but no t was not a dream" Well done Supriya I hope that you get show cased

    ReplyDelete