Monday 9 May 2011

supriya 100 word challenge wk 9

Mum, mum, mum, why? Why did mum send me to this boarding school? At the sight of it I felt like throwing up. The walls were covered in green, moldy ivy and the brown, mud coloured bricks were falling out already and it was only built last year... and the spider, the huge, giant spider, it seemed to be following me. In my old school there was an enormous spider picture just like the one here. Does it haunt me? Why? The inside of the boarding school is worse than the outside. Much worse. Again, the spider's here again ; why is it everywhere I go?

3 comments:

  1. WOW Mollie your work is really good! I think that you should have your work show cased to the world!

    Great work Mollie Well done once again.

    From Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting piece Supriya! I think you have really thought hard about the before & after parts & it really works! Great to see you on the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I left a comment before about this excellent surreal piece of writing Supriya! It was really creepy for the reader to see that the spider was everywhere! See you next week on the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete