Monday 9 May 2011

Patrick and Kieran 100 WC

Just in a colossal spider which has a big hairy boy. It had been on the rampage three and a half hours his girlfriend had had a row over who would have the last weetabix. The police are trying to capture this menacing monster that has know been trying to retrieve his last weetabix off his girlfriend. If you see this creature please message in start your message with SPIDER WANTS WEETABIX text are free. Coming up on first news the weather and a man has seen BIGFOOT! as well all that a man spotted a ghost he said it look like Michael Jackson.

2 comments:

  1. OK lads! I think I get this. Is it a news report with other items at the end? It is a good idea. Maybe you could tweak it a bit so that it is really clear that it is the spider who is upset about the weetabix. Great to see you on the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lads! I'm sure I have already commented on this great piece of writing. It really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete