Monday 9 May 2011

Annabel and Letitia 100 Word Challenge

Annabel could see the spider coming towards Her.
She dived to save myself. Her heart was pounding,
They screamed with fright and ran again, it had found them.
I could see my friend in the corner of my eye,
Letitia was almost squished by curious animal.
Annabel picked up a stone and chucked it at it's leg
It fell with terror, Letitia scrambled away from the
outrageous animal.
The girls ran out of it's sight behind the dustbin.

A girl grabbed us as we were sitting down
she pulled us into a door that we had not
seen,


2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea girls but you have got a bit confused between names & I/they. You have used some great words - outrageous,pounding.Thank you both for joining the 100WC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very scary account indeed girls. Well done for joining the 100WC & apologies for my late comment. The site would not let me leave any!

    ReplyDelete