Monday 9 May 2011

100 word challange

I stared at the creature as still as a statue not daring to move. I knew that his long legs and heavy body was no match for my week legs and fragile body.The sky was dark and the moon shone upon me. It was then when I heard a voice calling my name. I looked up but all I could see was the fogy sky surrounding the dim stars. I knew no one could help now. The creature looked like a spider yet this one did a lot more than crawl on your hand. I heard the voice again. It said "Don't fear, I will be with you soon." Suddenly the creature jumped. Tonight was the night,the end of all nights...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a scary piece of writing girls! You set the scene well & have left a great cliff hanger! hope you join the 100WC again next week!

    ReplyDelete