Monday 9 May 2011

100 word challenge - Week 9

I'm going to the illuminations tonight, with Kylie [ My BFF] she is great just as she is. Apparently, there is a new illumination but everyone says its haunted [woooooo!] Me and Kylie don't think its true! Just a myth. I arrived there first and it looked like a big spider to me as I went off to phone Kylie to see were she was [Just around the corner]. We both came back and I said to Kylie that there was a spider there a minute ago and then suddenly the sky went black and everyone vanished! Except Kylie and I.

1 comment:

  1. This has the potential to be an excellent piece girls. For me I would have liked to have read more about the spider & you describing it & what happened. May be next time. Thank you for writing on the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete