Tuesday 15 February 2011

Lochlan's Football Writing

Zidane

In the 2006 World Cup match against Brazil, Zidane was a helpful team player. With his fancy footwork, he skilfully passed through all the embarrassed Brazilian players before setting up a number of chances. Eventually, he set up a goal for number 12, Henry.
Zidane is so fast and light on his feet (like a cheetah). When he’s on your team you have the best team in the world.

Ronaldo

Zidane is great. However, my favourite player has to be Ronaldo.  He’s my favourite player because he knows when there an opportunity to shoot and he take’s it. He is an inspiration to me and his fans; he play’s for Real Madrid and plays upfront. He is a legend to me.

Some Ronaldo facts:

  • He used to play for Man U from 2003-2009, making 196 appearances and scoring 84 goals;
  • His kit number has always been number 7;
  • His date of birth is February 5th 1985 and birth place is Funchal, Madeira, Portugal.

11 comments:

  1. Some very interesting information about two of my favourite football players. Well done Lochlan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lochlan! I was really impressed that you spent extra time on this after school. I am also really pleased that you are using semi colons in your writing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great writing Lochlan, I especially like the words you use to describe Zidane's skills "fancy footwork", "skillfully passed", they really help to build the information. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! You made those facts really interesting.
    Mrs Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lochlan. Great to read your writing - I know next to nothing about football, but I am clear about why you think these guys are such good players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super writing Lochlan. I know a few boys in my class who will love to read this in the morning.

    Miss Hollis

    ReplyDelete
  7. very good loch . mum x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never knew your favourite player is Ronaldo

    ReplyDelete
  9. lochlan is trying to do his homework adding a blogg but he dont know how to post it pls advice .. lochs mum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, if he checks on Fronter he'll find the login and password. If he still has problems he could just type it on a word document and I'll show him tomorrow. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete